I'm a mommy, wife, daughter, sister and friend!
My 4 boys are my everything and make me strive to be a better person.
I have been married to the love of my life ( who also has the ability to drive me up the freaking wall) for 13 years. We have seen our ups and downs but we remain strong in the vows we took.
Random Tena Facts:
* I love to read and I mean LOVE! You will always find me with at least one book with me ( most of the times 2) and my Kindle Fire.
* I love tank tops and always wear more than one at the same time.
* I love flip flops and believe that if I can't wear flip flops someplace, chances are good that it's not a place I would like to be anyways.
* I adore the color pink which is fitting since I am swimming in a sea of blue over here.
* I am anti pattern in my clothes and most of the times you will find me in neutral colors. Why in the world would I wear patterns, my skin is all the pattern I need with all of my freckles. Ü
* I am totally okay with not tanning and being Casper the Ghost white because it is better than looking like a leather hand bag when I reach my 40's.
* I believe my best days are ahead of me because of my love for Jesus Christ and Christianity. I don't just quote scripture I do my best to live my life according to scripture. I am far from prefect in the eyes of this world but in His eyes I am 100% perfectly made!
* I believe Angelina Jolie has nothing on me because she had to travel the world for her rainbow family, I gave birth to mine!
* No, we are not having any more kids and YES I am totally okay with not having a daughter. I'm sure daughters are great but having one will not fill some void people think I must have because I don't have one. I count my blessings that I have 4 handsome and HEALTHY kids.
* I still mourn the loss of our sweet Cameron and I think of him often and know he is in a much better place than I am. But at the same time I know that had we not lost baby Cameron we would not have our youngest and that just would not do!
* Everyday I struggle to like the person I see looking back at me in the mirror. I put way too much stalk in what other people think of me..... I will forever be a work in progress!
* I wear my emotions on my sleeve, have a hard time telling people no, and an even harder time accepting help from others.
Come back, I am sure the random Tena facts are never ending but I am tired and can go no farther!